Sunday, 23 March 2014

Welcome!

 Collecting Orcs started from a  $50 dollar shopping centre voucher back in 2007. I enjoyed the occasional painting session during my school holidays, the eventual goal was to have enough 'little green monsters' to play the game. Since then a lot more boxes have been purchased but not a great deal of painting! I'm getting on board the "Tale of Duelling Gamers" painting challenge to rectify this!

My first ever paint job attempt. I think I've painted around 8 since then!! Nearly 1 a year!

3 comments:

  1. Your slowness is the stuff of legend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck as you build and paint a little faster than 1 per year. Hmmm suggestions, a nice army painter spray can of brown, 2 shades of green for the skin and no doubt you have the metal already. Well at least I shall be cheating with spray cans and washes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris, I'm intrigued with why you suggest brown instead of black undercoat. What's your reason for doing this?

      Delete